The person whose name appears on the Booking Form agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that all members of the party adhere to the Conditions of the Booking set out below.
In these conditions of the booking, Owner refers to the owner of the property you are booking, Property refers to the apartment you are booking.
- The number of people occupying any one Property is limited to that stated in the brochure or website, unless by prior consent with the Owner.
- A cancellation more than 14 days prior to arrival will result in a refund less a $50 cancellation fee. Bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival will incur full cost of the reservation.
- No refund will be given for nights cancelled during stay. A non-arrival will incur the full amount of the reservation. Please notify the Owner of any cancellation in writing,
- Should the Property, subsequent to booking, become unavailable through any cause, you must accept that the Owner’s liability is limited to the amount of any amount paid.
- No pets are allowed unless prior consent from the Owners. No smoking allowed in apartments at all times and no smoking on the property during fire season.
- You accept that the responsibility for personal property of guests occupying the accommodation is solely theirs. All vehicles are also left at the guest’s risk. Guests agree to absolve the owner of any responsibility for an accident or mishap to person or property whilst on the premises or whilst engage in any activity therein including use of bicycles, or from any illness or injury arising from any causes whatsoever.
- You agree to use the Property solely for its intended purpose as self-catering accommodation and to accept the Owner’s right to refuse to hand over the Property to any person deemed unsuitable to take charge. Causing a nuisance or disturbance to neighbours or other guest unreasonable behaviour or disrupting the running of the farm may result in the Owner requesting you to leave.
- You agree to allow the Owners or employed staff to have access to the Property at all reasonable times. We will only ever request access to your property in case of an emergency like a water leak.
- We ask you respect and look after your accommodation during your stay and leave the Property neat and tidy when departing. Please let us know of any damage or breakages so we can repair or replace them for the next guests. We reserve the right to charge for any damage or breakages.
- Property should be vacated by 11am on the day of your departure unless arrangements have been made with the Owner. This will allow us to prepare the Property for the next guests.
All orders are processed and distributed by Byronsvale Vineyard and Accommodation. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18.
ABN: 65006915448 | Liquor Licence Number: 32808276
You must be 18 years of age or older, to order or receive alcoholic beverages from Burke Rural Pty Ltd T/A Byronsvale Vineyard and Accommodation. Receipt of shipments containing alcoholic beverages requires the signature of a sober adult (a person 18 years of age or older who is not intoxicated). Wines purchased from Burke Rural Pty Ltd T/A Byronsvale Vineyard and Accommodation are not for resale, and are for personal consumption only.
States Authorized for Direct Shipment
Due to the ever-changing nature of wine shipping laws, we may be able to ship wines, directly or indirectly, to all states. If Burke Rural Pty Ltd T/A Byronsvale Vineyard and Accommodation is unable to ship directly to your state, we can arrange for the sale and shipment of our products through a third party. Please note, when dealing through a third party, wine prices, discounts, and shipping costs may differ from those quoted by Burke Rural Pty Ltd T/A Byronsvale Vineyard and Accommodation.
Fastway is Burke Rural Pty Ltd T/A Byronsvale Vineyard and Accommodation carrier of choice. We absorb some of the cost in sending our wine and have flat rate per 6 bottle purchase: 1-6 bottles- $10 7-12 bottles- $15 13-18 bottles – $20 19-24 bottles- $25
Shipping (within Australia only)
Byronsvale use Fastway Courier Service. Your order can be monitored from your computer, using the Fastway Tracking Number that is generated once your order is processed by them.
Delivery (Fastway T&C’s)
(a) is authorised to deliver the Goods to the Receiver at the address nominated by the Consignor or Receiver or agent of either of them; and (b) shall be deemed to have delivered the Goods in accordance with these Conditions if the Carrier:
(i) obtains a signature acknowledging receipt from any person who presents themselves to the Carrier as the Receiver or its agent; or (ii) is provided with a written Authority to Leave (ATL), which can be either permanent or a per consignment basis, which allows delivery without signature, from either the Consignor or Receiver; or (iii) in the case of perishables, when they are physically deposited at the address given by the Consignor or Receiver.
If the nominated place of delivery is unattended at the time delivery is attempted (and there is no ATL in place) or if delivery cannot otherwise be effected, the Carrier may, without being obliged to do so, store the Goods at the risk and expense of the Consignor so that: (a) the Carrier may attempt one more re-delivery of the Goods to the Receiver from the place of storage; or (b) at the direction of the Receiver, deliver the Goods to an alternate delivery address provided by the Receiver, for an additional fee; or (c) deliver the Goods to a Parcel Connect Agent and leave a calling card at the delivery address notifying the Receiver to collect the Goods from the relevant Parcel Connect Agent; (d) request that the Receiver attend the Carrier’s premises to collect the Goods. If neither re-delivery nor pick up by the Receiver can be effected within 7 days, the Carrier may return the Goods to the Consignor.
Where the Goods are collected, or consigned for collection, the Carrier may release the Goods to any person who presents himself to the Carrier as the Receiver or its agent and the Carrier shall be conclusively presumed to have delivered the Goods in accordance with these Conditions if the Carrier obtains from that person a receipt or signature for the Goods.
Wine is a Delicate Commodity
Wine is a perishable commodity. Wine does not like extremes of temperature: hot humid summer and cold winter weather may adversely affect the condition of your wine during shipment. Burke Rural Pty Ltd T/A Byronsvale Vineyard and Accommodation is not responsible for, and will not replace wine that is damaged by extreme weather conditions during shipment. When your wine order is picked up by the common carrier for delivery, responsibility for the wine becomes the responsibility of the purchaser.
We will replace or refund you for any bottle of wine that is damaged, flawed or that the customer finds unsatisfactory. We ask the customer return the unfinished portion of the original bottle for replacement. By law, we cannot accept returns of alcoholic beverages unless the product is corked, or flawed. We are also unable to accept return of wine that was damaged due to adverse weather conditions during shipment, or wine that is ordered in error. Please send an email to email@example.com to arrange for the return of corked or flawed product.
Once the wine is received, we will refund your credit card account for the cost of the wine less shipping and handling. If the original shipment was damaged or flawed you will receive a full refund, including shipping and handling charges. Please contact our office on (03) 54473496 for return instructions.